Groups meeting at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort enjoy an array of exclusive Disney Differences which add a unique spark to events, such as:
- Access to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks for “magical” parties and events. Spectacularly themed venues allow you to put your budget into food and beverage, not décor!
- Disney Character appearances at group functions
- Disney Event Productions – State of the art technology, enhanced with the creative brilliance that makes Disney unique
- Disney Institute – World-renowned executive training where creativity leads to results
- Walt Disney World business programs
- Behind-the-scenes tours and personal enrichment programs
- Access to ESPN Wide World of Sports for sporting events, team-building programs and themed functions
- Exclusive mid-day and multi-day meeting/convention tickets to the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
- Exclusive “Meeting/Convention” tickets, providing attendees with special park pricing and a variety of add-on options, such as Park Hopper®.
- The all new MyMagic+ benefit
- Extra Magic Hours benefit - Each day one of the four Disney Theme Parks opens an hour early or stays open up to an extra two hours after regular closing for you to enjoy select attractions. Valid Theme Park ticket and Resort ID required.
- Complimentary transportation throughout the Walt Disney World® Resort including water taxi service to Epcot® and Disney’s Hollywood StudiosTM
- Access to four nearby championship Walt Disney World golf courses and Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course
- Use of copyrighted and trademarked Walt Disney World logos, text and photography in conference material
Inspire attendees to relive their own memories and create new ones by hosting a special event or team-building activity. Take advantage of these benefits offered exclusively to resort guests:
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel is giving groups another exciting reason to stay and play and we are pleased to announce an exciting new Theme Park benefit, perfect for taking the family after the meeting work is done.
It’s called MyMagic+ and it all starts with My Disney Experience, your digital guide to the magic. This incredible family of online tools provides recommendations to help plan your trip from home, organize your plans and guide you throughout your visit. For the first time ever, you can reserve access to some of your must-do experiences—attractions, shows, parades, Disney Character Experiences and more—before you even leave home. And then while you’re here, you can use the amazing new MagicBand or a Card to connect to the choices you’ve made online.
This new Disney benefit makes combining business and pleasure even more exciting. Grab the family and unlock the magic before you leave home for your meeting!
Availability subject to device limitations and features may vary by device or service provider. Message and data rates may apply. Coverage not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first.
Valid Theme Park admission and online registration required. Disney FastPass+attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited.
When you purchase your Disney Magic Your Way® Tickets you will receive a card with your theme park admissions that will allow you access to the parks, water parks and other Walt Disney World® Resort gated attractions based on your ticket purchase as well as your Disney FastPass+ selections. You have the option to purchase a MagicBand at select Walt Disney World® merchandise and ticket selling locations. Please visit MyDisneyExperience.com/privacy for information about our privacy and data collection policies and to learn more about RF technology used in MagicBands and RF cards.